- Any teams traveling to out of state qualifiers - A coach or other rostered certified adult is required to ref as an R2 for every match when assigned as the work team at National Qualifier tournaments. It is strongly recommended (although not required) that a rostered adult R2 at least one match at every AZ Region tournament to remain proficient for qualifiers.
- PLEASE!!! Let the Arizona Region Office know if you will not be at the tournament PRIOR to Saturday. There is a $100 fine for teams that "no-show". The point is that it creates a big problem if there is a team that does not show.
- Coaches - please have your teams on site and ready to play at the start time even if they are to referee first round. A "no show" at start time will change the division format immediately. Everyone needs to be ready to play.
- Purple Card policy will be in effect.
- Coaches you must be available during ref assignments to help with scorekeeping and officiating. You are also responsible for your parent's behavior and "team camp" area clean up.
- Let us be reminded that facilities are one of the most difficult parts of putting together a successful season. To that end, we MUST treat them with the utmost respect. That means keep your coffee, food and coolers outside, NO COOKING OF ANY KIND (includes crockpots, hotplates, sterno heated chafing dishes, barbeques, anything that produces heat, etc) on the premesis, pick up all the trash around your bench area and your "camp" area, NO ALCOHOL on site, and park in designated parking spaces only. Treat all facility personnel as if they have the authority to ask you to move your stuff because they do. Thanks for your help in making this a very successful season.
Parents: Please make a special effort to keep food and drink out of our facilities. We must also make sure to clean up after ourselves. This is THE major source of the reluctance of athletic directors to let us use gyms. We need to do a much better job keeping food and drink (including coffee and coolers) out of the gym!
( ) around a team name indicates that we know that team is not playing in this tournament.