the Arizona Region of USA Volleyball
Arizona Region uses the USA Volleyball online registration system WebPoint. The system
is live for registration or renewal for the new season on Sept 1st of each year.
WebPoint requires each member to register themselves online. Payment may be made online with a credit card or you may send in your payment to the Arizona Region to be processed. All members will
be required to register prior to the tryout time period.
of current registration
will be required at all club tryouts. The online system requires electronic signatures for the waiver and release of liability and the code of conduct. No one is legally allowed to do this for someone else. The online signatures requires a driver's license number or last 4 digits of SSN as verification of who electronically signed the forms.
Anyone that was previously registered in the Arizona Region or another USA Volleyball
Region should already be in the WebPoint system - however the information may need to be checked for accuracy and there could possibly be more than one record in the system. The record
need to be found to be renewed. A login and password
will be established with the record already in WebPoint and issued to the applicant via email.
If your membership is in another Region and you have moved to Arizona DO NOT renew the membership in the other Region until it has been moved to Arizona Region. Call the AZ Region office to move your memberhship BEFORE renewing it for the new season - 480-626-6740 or email email@example.com.
The Arizona Region annual membership season runs from September 1 to August 31 - even though in WebPoint it says the membership is good to Oct 31. Each member must renew
their membership after Sept 1st to tryout, attend clinics or participate
with a club for the new season. The Arizona Region starts the new season on September 1st with our boys programs. We can not run two different year memberships in the same season. Any girls clinics or registration for tryouts that takes place after Sept 1st must be for the new season.
Where to log in to get started
Additional forms required for regsitration
Please send in any other forms or proof of age required to the Arizona Region, 9100 S. McKemy Street, Tempe, AZ 85284. These may also be faxed to 480-626-6743 if you are paying online. The following is a list of other forms or proof of age that may be required to complete registration:
Membership is not effective until any fees and any other required paperwork are received
and processed. Payment may be made online in Webpoint. Otherwise Cash, checks or credit cards are accepted. Please register early to avoid the crush prior
NOTE: When you log in to renew you MUST select the button on the left side marked RENEW ONLINE. If you just make changes to the data you have not renewed the membership.
Having Trouble? If you have trouble registering or finding your information in the system contact Lisa Naughton, the Arizona Region Registrar, for help. You can contact Lisa via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone 480-626-6740.
Back to Top
Joining a Club
Attend tryouts of the club(s) you are interested in participating with for the season. Once you have made a team and committed to the club by signing a contract or paying any fees, you are considered committed to the club for the entire season. Once you have committed to a club you are no longer eligible to tryout at other clubs nor are other clubs allowed to recruit you to come to their club.
The arrangement between a club and a player is just that - a business association between two parties. The Arizona Region is not a part of that business association. Any financial commitments or obligations between the club and the player are between the club and the player. If their is a dispute it needs to be handled like any other business deal - between the two parties involved.
New for 2015 is monetary and penalty sanctions against a player and/or a club for players signing more than one club contract or commiting to more than one club in the same season. Please make sure you do your homework before signing any club contract or paying any commitment fees to the club.
The Arizona Region and USA Volleybal considers a commitment to a club to be for the entire season. It is not a common practice to change clubs during the season as budgets and team fees are built around the players committed to the club. Please realize that your commitment to a club is critical to the other team members as well as to the club.
Back to Top
Selecting the Club
Once you have joined a club you will need to return to WebPoint and select the club. Please follow the following steps to select your club:
- Login to WebPoint
- If you have not been back to WebPoint since your initial registration it may prompt you to select a security question and/or change your password. Do this first.
- Select the blue button on the left that is labeled My Information
- Select the tab at the top that say Membership Information
- The club drop down menu is on the upper right of this page. Select the club you have joined from the drop down menu. Make sure it is correct before proceeding as once it has been submitted you are no longer given the opportunity to change the club.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Update Information button.
- If you choose the wrong club by mistake you will need to contact the AZ Region office to correct the club association.
Back to Top
following information should be reviewed to determine
the type(s) of membership and fees that one person may
be registering with the Arizona Region.
Adult Member -
Coaches, Junior Club Directors, Adult Players,
Officials will all be registered as Adult members but
will choose all that apply. One person may be an adult
player, a junior coach and an official. All these would
need to be identified in the system in order to participate
- A full Adult membership is $55.
- A Chaperone membership is $30 and good for all events chaperoned in the same
- Officials and Any Adult associated with a Junior Club are required to submit
to a background screen through the USAV approved vendor
is good for two consecutive seasons. The cost is $20.
The background screen may be submitted online through
If your club is paying for the background screen and
membership they must notify the AZ Region of the names
of the individuals they are paying for. If the club does
not identfy the coach or chaperone as part of their club
the background screen will not be submitted until payment
has been made
to the AZ Region.
- Any adult associated with a junior club is also required to submit or electronically
sign a Jr Club Personnel Code of Ethics on the WebPoint
- Officials must also submit an Official's Code of Ethics, an Independent Contractor Agreement/Sole Proprietor Form in order to work tournaments for the Arizona Region.
These are not available to be signed electronically -
they must be printed off, signed and submitted.
- A Collegiate membership is for college students that are participating on either a collegiate club team or on one of our adult teams.
- If a college student is also a junior club coach this membership IS NOT for you. A junior club coach must be a full adult member.
collegiate membership is $15.
Senior Member -
players age 50 and older that are just registering to
participate in the USA Open National tournament can register
a Senior Membership. This is considered a Full Membership
type for the purposes of attending the National Tournament.
senior adult membership is $30.
members are boys and girls in high school or below.
- The Junior member must meet specific age requirements to play on teams. Players
may always "play up" (on a team in an age category that
is older than the player's age category) but are not
able to "play down" (on a team that is younger than the
player's age category). An Age Waiver may be applied
for under specific conditions and only for play on a
Division or non-traveling teams. There is a maximum of
allowed on any one team. Age Waivers are not accepted
for teams participating in the Open or Championship
Divisions on teams that are planning to travel to interregional
tournaments or Junior National Qualifying or Championship
Age waivers are typically for players born in the summer
months and in the grade below that which is normally
associated with their age category. An Age Waiver must
be submitted and approved before the player is allowed
to be placed on the younger age team.
- The Junior member should be asked to provide proof of membership, proof of birth
date and a completed medical release form at tryouts.
- At the time the player joins a club for the season a copy of the player's birth certificate (or other legal document displaying date of birth - i.e. passport, school records, adoption papers) must be submitted to the club if one is not already on file with the Arizona Region. The club will submit the birth certificate to the Region for any new members.
- A full Junior membership is $55.
- 8 and Under membership is Free ($0). This membership is for those 8 and under participating in youth programming (examples of youth programming would be First Touch programs, Hot Ta-Volleys, etc). If an 8 and under player is playing on a club's competition team, the player would be required to purchase the full junior membership.
Outdoor Membership - Full Season Outdoor Only membership.
- An Outdoor membership is for adult or junior players playing sand or grass competition only. This membership is a full season membership.
- This membership type may not be put on an indoor roster. If an Outdoor member wishes to particiapte indoor they must upgrade to a full adult or full junior member.
- The outdoor membership is $30.
League Membership - Restricted membership type which must be approved BEFORE regsitration in WebPoint.
- A league membership is for players on a designated team in a designated league set up and approved by the Region. It is not for members on a club team playing in the Region or USAV tournaments. The Arizona Region tournament schedule is not a league. A league is specified as less than 24 total hours of play over a maximum of 8 weeks. It is not upgradeable to a full membership.
- The league membership is $30.
memberships are for those adults and juniors that register
after May 1st to participate in post-season or summer
- Summer Memberships are partial memberships
and are good for outdoor play, sanctioned camps, and
after the indoor season is completed (i.e., to participate
on a team forming to play in the Volleyball Festival).
Players joining a team after May 1st that is attending
a National Championship event may not register for a
Summer Membership. Anyone participating in a USAV National
Championship Event must be a Full membership type (e.g., Junior Member).
- A summer membership is $15
One Event member -
one event membership is for adults or juniors for one
specified day only - the effective date must be entered in the box next to the One Day choice in WebPoint or it will default to the date the membership was entered in the system.
another one day membership is needed the member will
to upgrade the membership to a full adult or junior
- A one event membership is $15 for Juniors and $20 for Adults
- Anyone that registered for a partial membership type may upgrade to the full adult or junior membership. A restricted membership type (League) may not be upgraded.
- A One day membership may not be renewed for another One Day membership in the same season. If the player wants to continue to play an Upgrade to full member is the renewal choice.
- The cost for the upgrade would be the difference in the cost of the membership type already paid and $55 - the full adult or junior membership.
Back to Top